FRI, 05 MAY 2017 PREMIER LEAGUE, West Ham United 20:00 Tottenham Hotspur, Venue: London Stadium West Ham United vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Stream: live update, odds, Team News, Live Stream, TV Info for Premier League , how to watch West Ham vs Tottenham Live, soccer PREMIER LEAGUE live
“It’s true that the gap is important, only four games to play, but of course we will play another derby against West Ham and it will be a very, very tough game.
“If we are not capable of getting the three points it will be difficult.”
Tottenham have kept four clean sheets in a row in the league, scoring 11 goals in the process, and are brimming with confidence as they head to their London rivals.
“The team have shown in the last few months’ great belief,” he said. “You can see the results at the end.”
West Ham will give fitness tests before Friday’s game to Andy Carroll and Arthur Masuaku, who are nursing respective groin and foot problems.
Diafra Sakho, Michail Antonio, Pedro Obiang and Angelo Ogbonna are all out for the season.
Tottenham’s Danny Rose is not due to start full first-team training until next week so again misses out.
Erik Lamela, Harry Winks and Cameron Carter-Vickers are out for the rest of the campaign
1. West Ham have won only four of their last 19 Premier League matches against Spurs, including one of the last five – at Upton Park last season.
2. The Hammers are vying to beat Spurs at home in consecutive seasons for the first time since 1998-99 and 1999-00.
West Ham United
1. West Ham have won just one of their last 11 Premier League matches (D5, L5).
2. However, they could go unbeaten in five consecutive league games for the first time this season.
3. They are winless in all 14 matches this season against sides currently in the top eight of the table (D4, L10).
4. The Hammers have dropped a league-high 22 points from winning positions this season.
5. Eight of Manuel Lanzini’s 13 Premier League goals have come in London derby appearances.
Tottenham Hotspur .
1. Spurs have won nine consecutive league games for the first time since a run of 13 in a row in 1960.
2. They have earned 147 points since the start of last season, 15 more than any other team. They have also scored an unrivalled 140 goals.
3. Tottenham are targeting their 24th league win of the season, a total they last managed in the 1966-67 campaign.
4. Harry Kane has scored 18 goals in his last 20 Premier League London derbies.
5. Kane and Dele Alli have 38 league goals between them, the most by a Spurs pair in a Premier League season since 1994-95 when Jurgen Klinsmann and Teddy Sheringham also managed 38.